Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ladies apparel

As my straight colleagues have pointed out to me [every thirty seconds] "A bit of sunshine brings all the talent out". How true. Some of the blokes that I saw while wandering around today...... I had to have a wank when I got home!
Anyway....... something that seems still to be in fashion [for females], fuck knows why, is a dress with a pair of jeans worn underneath.
I can guarantee that any female found wearing such garb is certainly ugly. More often than not, not only should they be covering their legs and shrouding their arse but their face should be enrobed with a bag.
I must admit, though, that today, I have seen the ultimate in mad / bad dress. A pair of jeans cut off at the knee, with a pair of leggings underneath and all topped off by a skirt. She must have been sweating like a rapist, today being very warm, but she was the ugliest creature I've seen this side of Leeds.
Give me a man pretty, handsome or otherwise, anytime.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fatalist said...

I couldn't have put it better myself. I was going to blog about the very same subject but you've said it all.
(Meaning i'll lift it off you over the weekend!)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home