Monday, May 01, 2006

Easter is late this year


I know that Easter has past but my tripping through the liturgical calendar was always a bit of a minefield for a godless bugger like me.
The pic of the bunnies appealed to me on three levels. One I like rabbits [with Yorkshire Pudding and onion gravy]. Two, I like chocolate, you don't get this fat eating Ryvita. Three, one of then has had his ears bitten off. While I still have one complete "lug", my remaining left stump still bares the teeth marks. [I can also empathise with the one with the dodgy arse. My own ring-piece is suffering this today.... more than somewhat!]

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

That pic really is funny!

12:42 AM  
Blogger coolbuddha said...

That's what happens when you go cycling. Pardon?

5:46 PM  
Blogger liits said...

Well I was riding, but it wasn't a bike. Something along the lines of a uni-cycle, but with two round things where you would expect to find the wheel. [and I dont think they were Kiwi fruit either!]

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home