Sunday, May 14, 2006

Old Slag

To all of you who think the OldSlagPrincessDi was a saint, for the greater proportion of Brits, she wasn't.
I noted a thing inBuddhist Guys blog, a reference to the arch slut. I didn't bother to read it [if it mentions her name, that is enough to merit ignoration], but I guess that it was something about the giant urinal [into which I myself have had a piss] erected to her memory. How far into the future will people "recall" that she was a whore who was only int "it" to further her self?

2 Comments:

Blogger ems said...

Blimey. Whilst I never saw what the fuss was about and actively sought not to participate in the mass mourning brought about by her untimely death, I'm not sure I'd vociferate my opinions quite so strongly as you!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Hobbit's Journal said...

Gotta say I admire your comments, purely for the fact you're honest about your feelings, and thats admirable.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home