Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Horsing Around

Much seems to have been written about little [or, if the papers are to be believed, not so little] Daniel Radcliffe.
Well, the prospect of seeing him with his kit off doesn't make me want to rush off and shell out the best part of 40 quid.
But look on the bright side. It could be Richard Grffiths who's in the nip. Now THAT, I'd pay money to see!
[please excuse the click to enter bit of text]
Note to JK Rowling, suggest next film called "Harry Potter and the Snail Trail of Minge"
Is it my twisted imagination, or is this a pic of Harry Potter giving Desert Orchid a reach-around?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Fatalist said...

I'm with you on this, forty quid is far too much, which is a damn shame because I'd love to perve at young Daniel! Anyone know where there's any full frontals of him on the internet? ;-)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home