Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Entertainment Industry" type persons

The next time you are watching a movie [as opposed to watching a film...] especially if it's one of those "USA saves the world" type things, well, when the credits roll, see how many of the crew have a tag line to there name
Props: Fred Smith
Lighting:Mick Jones
Gopher: Bert "Chainsaw" Scoggins
Maybe I'm missing something? why is it the mug with the most unlikely name has to have a handle? The other thing is that it's never anybody who's fulfilling a key role, it's always the unit driver or the stand-by something or other.
The most I've ever seen in one "roll" of credits is five.
Consequently, I'm offering £5 [or equivalent in your local currency] for anybody who sees more in any films credits.
This post came to pass because I've had to have dealings this week with an entertainment industry type person.
I've been conned into doing a thing for schools with regard to National No Smoking Day. Part of the "show" involves £176,000 in fake £20 notes. A certain company in Wembley are printing these for us. My contact is a grubby little thing called Justin "call me Yard" Smi*****k.
Call me amoeba, more like!
Apparently he got his handle because he once worked on an episode of the American version of Scrapheap Challenge [Junkyard Wars] as the spanner polisher, or something.
Oh, to be able to bask in the reflected glory....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home