Monday, February 27, 2006

Junk Food [yet another tale including Fat Bird]

I don't eat what most people generally call junk food. Things like McDonald's, Burger King, KFC. I do like them but they don't like me. If I eat any of the above, within half an hour, I would be able to manure half the parish [This is also true of Pret-a-Manget sandwiches].
My idea of junk food is Fray Bentos Pies.
"What do you fancy for tea?" I asked Dave,
"Oh, anything. Are there any dogfood pies?"
Dogfood [Fray Bentos] pies there were.
I was just putting them into the oven when FB arrived [I'm sure she has an alarm wired to the oven door].
"Urgh! how can you eat that shit?"
"Easy"
"Do you know what they're made from?"
"I don't care"
"Well, you should. They're bad for you"
"Thankyou for your valuable dietary input"
And, at that, she stomped off.
I like Fray Bentos Pies. I don't care what's in them. I must admit though, when I was looking for a pic to put at the top of this post I was surprised to find a chicken curry flavor. I'll have to keep a look out for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home