Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oi, No!


A little snippet in the Daily Mail the other day about a gay bar in Australia, Sidney I think, that has banned straight people.


What a good idea!


I'm on the horns of a Dali Lama with this one. As a pub owner, I need every penny that comes in the door. Problem being it's a gay pub so a balance has to be struck. Moonlighting as a doorman at a gay bar / club [which describes itself as "polysexual"] I go with the flow of what the owner wants [which is every penny that comes in the door]. As a punter in gay pubs, bars and clubs, I HATE to go into places that are full of women. What I hate more, and this is predominantly found in clubs, is when they are filled with "hen parties". Some sad youngold receptionist and her receptionist mates wearing the [new] traditional garb of hen party "hens" [broiling fowl [foul]], this being the hen wearing a bridal veil and a set of "L" plates. Her co-horts wearing devils horns and carrying little devil tridents. Why they feel they have to inflict themselves on poor Innocent fags who only want to go out, do drugs, get their knees damp in the lavs and fight with their boyfriends, puzzles me. And, I swear, the next time one of these brogdinagian creatures prods me in the bum with a plastic trident, she'll get an impromptu hysterectomy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home