Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm With Stupid...

"8 quid"
"what?"
"8 quid"
"I'm with the DJ"
"OK, 10 quid"
"You're joking?"
"Sorry, I only joke on Thursday & Friday, Never on Wednesday. 10 quid".
"But I'm with the DJ!"
So I went to check the veracity of this vile, un-washed looking thing, was saying. It turns out that he was known to the prick who plays the music [who everybody treats like a god / expert musician yet, is unable to play a note].
"OK, the Manager says you're on the DJ's "guest list". If you're with the DJ, be with the DJ. If I find you leering around the whores who paid to get in, you're out".
And so ended the conversation with some cheap prick who is trying to bask in the reflected glory of some other prick. A prick who only serves the music up, as opposed to actually playing the instruments.
This is what happens when you "moon-light" during the week when you should be in bed....sleeping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

What are you doing moonlighting? You could have been sleeping! I can't moonlight because it would cut into my reading time...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home