Monday, March 20, 2006

Good Gay Films



Thinking about Brokeback Mountain and what a pile of shite it was, set me thinking about other "gay" films,
Torch Song Trilogy, with the cute Mathew Broderick is funny, touching and now deleted. Get Real, a coming of age type pic is unusual because it's a Brit film. None of your running around in the OC or Beverly Hills - mega bucks rubbish. This is pure Basingstoke and kids on push-bikes type of thing. Just the sort of film Channel 4 show once and then disappears forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I still haven't seen Brokeback. I am trying to get Chris to take me to Mrs Henderson Presents... but having no luck. I haven't seen Torch Song in ages!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Scott E D said...

Matthew Broderick and Harvey Fierstein as a couple, come on now. Who's the bottom?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home