Tuesday, January 08, 2008

...and while I'm on the subject....

While I'm on the subject of revisionists, I don't believe in all this shit that "oh, the poor old Germans, they never gassed all those nasty lying Jews" shit. They did it, no mistake.
What I don't believe is all this crap, always trotted out by some French prick, along the lines of "my grandparents, zey were in ze resistance". This seems to be true of every horse eater I've ever met.
Working on that principle, France, at the time, must have had about 180 million men and women under arms. How come then that as soon as somebody arrives at their border in a tank, the whole country comes out with it's collective hands up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

You know, I like this blog. I never know what will come out of your mouth (or your keypad) next!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home