Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hair or no hair?

I was reading something about hair, or the lack of same, on Dr Sparkys blog. Sadly, although I can empathise with his plight, I can't sympathise with him. In many respects, I envy him. I don't like hair, it traps dirt, changes colour and needs cropping frequently. If mine fell out tomorrow I would count myself well rid.


I suppose that some would consider that I'm lucky in that I'm like a baboon when it comes to hair. I don't know where it comes from, my Dad had a classic Bobby Charlton "comb-over".




This is Gregor Fisher by the way, not my Dad.


My very own dog fur grows such that I have to clip it every other week. My brothers [Mathew, Mark, and Luke, and that's not a joke by the way, there is also Frank, and me, Chris] are all like me, hirsute. John [known by the rest of us as Judas] has inherited my Dad's trait, IE. the DNA of a billiard ball.


David, my beloved, started to lose his hair when he was 22. It finally reached the "Islands in the sun" stage when he shaved the lot [little?] off.


It seems to be a bit of a gay trait that those who are "good with colours" don't piss around when it comes to going bald. Damn right too.


With that tenet in mind, here's hoping that Patric Stewart is one of the "boys". Toooooo sexy!


TOOOOO SEXY [This isn't my Dad either [that would be illegal!]].



Me [in the pushchair] my Dad pushing me and Judas tagging along.

Judas would have been about 12 at the time and I think I can detect that

hairline heading towards the nape of his neck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home