Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who

Having a read through the "Standard Lite" freebie paper today I saw a most uninteresting piece about a most uninteresting "celeb". I think the article is called 60 second interview and today's interviewee was Rhona Cameron. Ms Cameron is one of those stars in the invisible part of the celeb spectrum. With the exception of "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here!", something of an oxymoron of a show, I don't recall what it was she was celebrated for. Actually, I lie, she was famous for being a lesbian.
The interview asks the usual dull sort of questions like Beatles or Rolling Stones, staying in or going out, that sort of guff.

It seems that Ms Cameron likes staying in, hates people and doesn't like to be recognised [fat chance]. Wow! she sounds like my type of lesbian. Small wonder she doesn't gawp at you out of the pages of Hello Magazine or appear as a panelist / judge on Saturday night TV pap. Could it be possible in my hope of hopes that she could infect all other lesbians into "staying in" and not inflicting their elbows on the rest of us as they shove to the bar to get eight pints of Guinness and a Bacardi and coke. Fingers crossed.


I'm not sure if the number in the corner is the BBFC classification or the number of people who know who she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home