Saturday, March 24, 2007

Old Buildings

Kentish Town baths, I hope it falls on all the c**ts who swim in it
Following on from one of my previous posts about old buildings.... Camden Council is now run by an alliance of the Lib-Dems and the Conservatives, a recipe for a fuck up if ever there was one. Our delightful council [the Lib-Dem part of it was voted in on the back of the fact that they would spend a silly amount of money refurbishing a Victorian swimming pool. This is forecast to cost £18 million pounds and, to garner this cash [along with the council's "Better & Cheaper" tenet] approximately 500 jobs. It is my honest belief, after eight pints of Kronenbourg, that all of those silly old sods who voted Lib-Dem on the back of the promise of a few new tiles at the Kentish Town pool, should be made to go swimming all day every day for the rest of their, hopefully, very short lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fatalist said...

Sounds like the same sort of tossers who bleat on about the envirnment then go round in their huge 4X4s. Thanks to the budget airline revolution I can actually afford to fly abroad two or three times a year, not for much longer if these wankers have their way. Like we can all afford a green tax...I'll be in that minority 5%, or whatever, that it will effect. I'd genuinely love to take 24 hours going by train from London to Prague or Berlin..if I could afford to. Give me a train fare the same price as easyjet & I'll be more than happy to do my greeny bit. Wankers, the lot of them!

2:50 PM  
Blogger coolbuddha said...

Although its some years ago I use to love swimming in the Kentish Town pool. Possibly because it was so run down it was rarely overcrowded. Mind you, the showers were a bit mank.
Good to see you back - have only just found you again.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home