Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If you want to get ahead, get a hat

[Apologies for the delay in posting this, it's about ten days old]
I don't like hats. I'm very non discriminatory about them, I hate them all, baseball caps, beanies, etc, etc. David Beckham has just added weight to my argument by wearing his latest bit of headgear [while being pissed].

I don't have anything against him being pissed, he's over 18 but what the fuck has he got on his head? It looks like an old bag re-modeled from an old jumper. How the Mekon sorry, Victoria, let him go out of the house with that on his head is beyond me!

This leads me on nicely to the indisputable fact the Beckham is a prick. I don't like him for lots of reasons eg. squeaky voice, footballer, tattooed fool and he wears hats.

It seems that wearing a hat goes hand in hand with being a prick. A few other notables spring to mind. Jay Kay who is some kind of singer who dances a bit and thinks he's a black man. Craig David, who also is supposedly some kind of singer, also dances around a bit and is a black man.


He is responsible for the fashion of ugly, cheap pricks, wearing woolly hats indoors. Now, if it were to be snowing, I could understand the need to wear a woolly hat but if it's 18 degrees with the sun splitting the trees, why would you want to advertise the fact that you have stick-out ears, cheap sunglasses, and that your hair will smell like a dog, by wearing a skin tight woolly hat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home