Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cosmetic surgery

Yet again, blogger fails to upload pics.
I had quite a little surprise today. I had to go into fat-birds room to dump her laundry from the dryer when I saw, at the side of her bed, a brochure for cosmetic surgery. The page that showed the most "views" ie. the page with food spilled on it [seriously, thats not a joke] was the one giving info on liposuction.

Liposuction: medical; the act of removing excess fat via a vacuum tube.

Hipposuction: slang; a quasi medical procedure carried out on over optimistic fat women.

Her having liposuction is akin to the size of job that that guy did on Mount Rushmore. It's eating a hole in me [liposuction again!] to mention this to her but it's just toooooooooooo good an opportunity to waste without having an audience. I can wait........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home