Tuesday, January 10, 2006

1000 Yard Stare

This space is reserved for the two pics that blogger couldn't upload because it's shite!
Going to see Brokeback Mountain tomorrow. Not because it's a "gay" film but because of the cute Jake Gyllenhaal. Much as I wouldn't kick him out of bed, I do wish that his acting style was slightly different.
What I'm referring to is his 1000 yard stare. If you watch him he rarely looks anybody straight in the eye. You would think he was autistic.
Not that it's a major problem, it's just one of those niggling little things that once you notice it, it becomes obvious. It's also one of the reasons I could never watch Casualty [the other reason was that it was complete shite]. One of the main characters, Charlie Fairhead was the same. I was never quite convinced that he wasn't reading the words from an "idiot board" held at the side of the camera, as Phil Silvers did, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home