Sunday, April 08, 2007

Money Problems

I'm quite easy on the pocket. I don't have a huge big fascination with clothes or gadgets or most things that involve money. My weekly expenses run to about £15 for lunches, about £35 for cigs and about £50 for drugs.
What has brought this to the fore was the fact that we [that's David, me, and most of the staff were supposed to be going out to Fire [a shit club in Vauxhall] tonight. David has a bout of laryngitis so didn't want to go. I was quite ambivalent about going. As a result of this, everybody has ended up going to the Black Cap. David didn't want to go. I said that I was going and then I asked him if he had managed to "sort out" my illegal substances. No, he hadn't. "Why not?" I asked. "Well, I wasn't going, so I thought that you weren't going" So, all of a sudden, we're joined at the hip and the handbag. My salary pays the mortgage and the day to day living expenses. What David makes from the pub pays for next to nothing. On top of this he goes to the gym three times a week. His personal trainer charges £30 per session. Hmmmmm.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger coolbuddha said...

Ahem - £30 a session. Thats not £30 x 3 surely? No?!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home