Sunday, July 29, 2007

Camden Town, parody people.


Do you remember the "Airport" films? Remember how every one had either a nun or a priest on the flight? I know that this was parodied in the Leslie Nielson films bit similar such things happen in real life too.

For those who live in London, if you've ever been silly enough to go to Camden Town by tube, have you ever noticed that there is always some prick with a guitar on the escalator?

Camden is perceived as being a musical place. I don't know why, any pub that you go into only ever has either a juke box or pre-recorded "musak" playing. I've only ever seen one person busking, so, what the hell is it with all the guitars?

It's an affectation, it has to be.

So, plea from a poor sod who wants to get home and can't get past you on the escalator,

Oi, Segovia, leave the banjo at home!

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Yeah, but maybe they will do a cover of a Sophie Ellis Bextor song! You should stop and listen!

2:06 PM  
Blogger liits said...

I'd sooner poke my eyes out with a blunt stick!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Hobbit's Journal said...

Camden, I love it soooo much

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home