Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Racist Post

At heart, we're all bigoted in some way or other. I'm not a fan of certain oriental people. Three oriental persons I hate with particular venom. The little cunt who comes in the pub selling crappy DVD's, Lucy Lui and Gok Wan.
I've never met Ms Lui and I'm sure that she is quite a nice person but she looks like a bad drawing done by a child. The Bride of Wildenstien is mocked for the way her eyes look [and rightly so] but Ms Lui is considered to be a beauty. Figure that!
My next object of hatred is Gok Wan. I've had the dubious pleasure of being in the same room as this talentless prick and I'm still amazed at my self control. I'm not a fan of prissy, faggy, Dolce & Gabbana type queers. I hate little glasses with thick frames and this cunt ticked both boxes.

Oh, and another thing....... every time he's on the TV [which is tooooo fuckin' often] he's always pulling this stupid face, it's the look adopted by all such "how FABULOUS am I?" crowd. I rejoyce in the knowledge that orientals all have small dicks. Next time, self control can go back in its box....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home