Monday, December 05, 2005

Singing # "I'm getting married in the morning....." Yeah, right!

Well, I've been asked some dumb-arsed questions in my time but Fat-Bird, Dave's niece, has topped the lot.
"Are you going to get married now that it's legal"?
coughing and spluttering from me,
"Why the fuck would we want to get married"?
"So that I can be a bridesmaid".
Well, two things sprang to mind. The first was the old addage of "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride". The second was the tradition of throwing the bouquet. I can just see it now.... me throwing it over my shoulder and her catching it. Then her eating it......
Ermintrude style!!!!!!



Here is a pic of her which i took moments after she came out with this little blinder. I was tempted to have a bit of a practice run with the Tesco £5 flowers we have on the table.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hobbit's Journal said...

aaww thats cruel - giggle !

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home