Sunday, December 04, 2005

Silly Old Bastard



Another peace campaigner. Thats another way of saying another silly bastard. How this poor, deluded silly old sod can honestly believe that 1. anything he could do by way of his own intervention could do anything for the people of Iraq. 2. The "people" of Iraq would even care a toss. Well, talk about biting the hand that feeds...... I had a good laugh when I read that this prick had been kidnapped. I would call it being taken into custody for being a cunt more like! I hope you're sharpening those swords boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger liits said...

Calm, I was perfectly calm. Actualy I was laughing when I first read of the fools capture. Silly bugger should have stayed at home and campaigned for somthing worthwhile. Pensioners rights in the UK perhaps....

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home