Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Now it can be told

Some things you know because you are told, some things you just know by instinct.
Well I always knew that my beloved was reading my blog. Not that it contains any great secrets or any secrets at all for that matter! It’s just that he’s never passed any comment on it before.
Now, after Sundays post, the cat is out of the bag.
Having explained away two of my…. peccadilloes, he wants me to explain the origin of the rest of them!
Could be a bit like getting the cork back into the bottle at this stage of the game, I fear.And speaking of getting corks into things……

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pound rises against dollar, euro on back of inflation data
AFP/File Photo: A man stands outside a exchange house at Leicester Square in London.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a pogo video poker site. It pretty much covers pogo video poker related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home