Thursday, June 30, 2005

Family Values #2

What have I done to deserve this???
This weekend is the Live8 thing [about which I care not a toss] and also [Gay] Pride.
I’m not that bothered by pride that much either. It’s always been a bit of a disaster for us. Usually it rains or worse still my beloved invites some undesirable.
This year not only has he invited several but I also have family descending on us.
It wasn’t planned that the visit of family would coincide with Pride but when he asked me I never even thought that far in advance.
I think about the only desirable person we [that’s royal “We” it’s all my b/fs doing, none of it mine] have invited is our tame drug dealer. Always handy to have one on-site coz the way we plough through the Charlie we do tend to run out “mid sniff”.
As luck would have it my brother is only passing through on his way to some shindig in France. He won’t arrive until late Saturday and will be off again early Sunday but it does potentially put a bit of a damper on the all night roof party.Then again I may be surprised and find he wants to party on down!……somehow, I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home